Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blog It!

I found a few blogs that have a similar idea to mine they're not exactly what i want my blog to be like but, I was able to get a feel of the direction I want my blog to be like.
  • The first is a Tumblr blog which I really love. I have a Tumblr account myself, I think they are they greatest thing ever. This blog provides pictures and videos of street performers from New York to New Zealand and all the way up north to Canada. I love the diversity about it. I'm only centering my blog around NYC but, when I'm able to travel I would love to add performers from other cities and countries as well.
  • Concrete Beat was another blog I came across, it's pretty outdated but, my favorite thing about it was the little biography it gave with each artist. That's something I definitely want to do with my blog. After all the whole point of the blog is to let people know what talent is out there. I think its important to give these performers some recognition.
  • This last blog was pretty different from the others, it offered tips from veteran street performers on how to up your performance skills and really capture audiences. This may be something I may want to incorporate in my blog too. I think it would be cool to get a tip from each performer and construct a list of my own for upcoming street performers.

No comments:

Post a Comment