Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Strings Attached - Shante Marie

Hand in Hand
swinging with so much laughter and joy
a zest for life shared between us like we would live eternally.

Lips to Lips
laying passionate long kisses, some how intercepted by our wondering
tongues
the feeling of soft lips pressing against one another
LOVE!

Eyes gazing into Eyes
I felt as if you saw all my fears and secrets not yet released
like we could see our future together.

One on One
special moments, insiders, love like no other
that no one could ever understand...

WE shared a bond like no other
a bond so tight that even screw drivers or drills couldn't break
APART...

Apart we are now... going our separate ways
talking to other people, distant but yet so close
I miss you! I miss us! I miss we!

I miss my bestfriend, my heart & soul, I miss my everything!
But know that our love is strong enough that like magnets we will be one again
like a puzzle, like the old days..
Remember when we held hands, kissed, stared in each others eyes
ALONE

Ohh that word ALONE explains how I feel now that you're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment