Thursday, May 5, 2011

Art's Direction

When people think of art, they usually think of paintings and drawings but, to me its so much more. Art is a combination of feelings and thoughts that are expressed through any outlet, wheteher it be photography, music, poetry or drawing. A piece of art can tell so much but only the artist can really explain what they were thinking when they created their creation. Art is really something deep within each person. I use to be bitter at the fact that I could not draw but, that wasn't MY art. I had a great ear for literature and a perfect hand that always carefully caressed a pen and paper. My art was writing, and my thoughts streamed from my brain down to my hand and spilled out on paper. So I really admire artists of all aspects because it takes a lot to find YOUR art but, when you do its the best discovery ever made.

1 comment: